TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by DemaB Freelance LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to DemaB Freelance. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers and service providers. DemaB Freelance offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1. ACCEPTANCE By using from our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you may not access the website or use any services.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You warrant that:
the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
3. PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
You are responsible for the protection of your username and password. We are not responsible for losses suffered when someone else uses your username and password unless this is due to our negligence.
You agree that in using the Website you will not:
- a) upload or transmit through the Website any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; andany material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character;
- b) use the Website which would result in damage to the name DemaB Freelance;
- c) use the Website for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third login name and password, address, profile picture, payment or banking informational, provider’s approbated license, images, signature, birthday and photo or access or use the accounts of other users.
You agree to fully hold all expenses, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or via your PayPal account. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your goods or provision of the service to you.
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged
Price Structure of DemaB Freelance
If you are buying Freelance Services on DemaB Freelance, you will pay a processing fee of 5% for purchases. If you are selling Your services, 15% of every job you complete is taken by DemaB Freelance. ( No charge fees for removing funds from your account )
7. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
You agree to notify us in advance (preferably 1 hour) to change or cancel an appointment without penalty. Without notice, we reserve the right to not refund you. Deposit Fees no Refunds
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these terms of service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to
use our website. However, we reserve the right at any time to discontinue the service for any customer or service provider without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DemaB Freelance and our partners, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
We do not warrant that the quality of any services obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
11. USER COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK We are and shall be under no obligation to
- a) to maintain any comments in confidence;
- b) to pay compensation for any comments; or
- c) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
You are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- a) for any unlawful purpose;
- b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- f) to submit false or misleading information;
- g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website;
- h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- i) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- j) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service for violating any of the prohibited uses.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES;
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or satisfying.
You agree we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
In no case shall DemaB Freelance be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, arising from your use of any of the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service posted or otherwise made available via the website, even if advised of their possibility.
Receivers and providers are able to communicate with each other through our website. It is absolutely forbidden to exchange telephone numbers with each other. All of this data is collected by DemaB for support services, safety, and security purposes.
The terms and conditions of the United States Government applied by the Law of State New York.